REFUND WITHIN 15 DAYS
Case 1: Not a single issue is resolved
An amount equal to full subscription made by customer will be refunded
Case 2: Countrywide Tech has resolved one or more issues.
An amount equal to the per instance charges($99.99) multiplied by the number of issues resolved for the service offered to the customer during the first 15 days will be deducted from the subscription amount. No Money will be refunded for single time/one time support services.
REFUND AFTER 15 DAYS OF SUBSCRIPTION
Customer registered for 1 computer for 1 year. There would not be any refund for the subscription after 15 days of the subscription date. However, a customer can transfer the subscription to another computer, one time, during the contracted period. (No transfer is allowed for single time support services).
Case 2: Customer registered for multiple computers and/or years.
Customer can only downgrade to a 1-year plan and receive a refund for the remaining subscribed amount. A one-time downgrade termination fee of $39.99 will apply. The maximum refund is limited to the subscribed amount only, and if your system has been repaired by anyone other than Countrywide Tech, then Countrywide Tech is not responsible for any damages or compensation thereof.
Procedure for refund:
If the customer is not satisfied with the service then he/she can submit a ticket through any of the methods below:
Online Refund Request
if you want Refund Please click on this Button and fill up Form
In connection with obtaining services, each customer agrees that they will:
1. Cooperate with the Countrywide Tech team: We will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide support to all of our customers. Countrywide Tech experience reflects that most issues can be resolved as a result of close cooperation between customers and members of the Countrywide Tech team. Customers must be able to attest to the following:
a. The situation giving rise to the issue at hand is reproducible on a single system, i.e., one central processing unit with its workstations and other peripherals;
b. The entire system, including software and hardware involved, is available and accessible to the customer without limit during all telephone discussions with Countrywide Tech.
2. Any third party device or peripheral (e.g. CD/DVD/USB flash device, External HDD) if required to resolve the issue will be arranged for and provided by the customer.
3. Countrywide Tech provides technical support for genuine and licensed products ONLY.
4. Countrywide Tech does not support nor endorse piracy of any kind or in any form.
5. Third-Party application and "Know How" of any particular software or/utility will be supported on a 'Best-Effort' basis only.
6. Software/Data: Customers understand and agree that Countrywide Tech shall under any circumstances be held responsible for any lost or corrupted software or data. Countrywide Tech strongly recommends that customers maintain a complete backup and disaster recovery plan at all times.
7. Customers are further advised to use only genuine and valid software and hardware, in addition to a proper functioning telephone line with sufficient power back up available.
8. Account, Password, and Security: To submit a Plan Order, customers must complete the Registration Process by providing Countrywide Tech with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by and required under the applicable Registration Form. Customers must also choose a password and a user name. Customers are solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password they have selected as well as all account information.
Furthermore, each customers is are solely and entirely responsible for any and all activity that occurs on their account. Customers agree to notify Countrywide Tech immediately of any unauthorized use of their account account information or any other breach of security. Countrywide Tech will not be liable or assume liability for any losses that may incur as a result of someone else's use of a customer's password or account, whether it is with or without their knowl edge.
However, customers may be held liable for losses incurred by Countrywide Tech or its affiliates or another party due to someone else using their account or password. Customers may not another person's account at any time without the permission of the account holder.